These little guys are the perfect on the go breakfast. Make them on Sunday and have them to grab on your way out the door for the week!
- 8-12 eggs or egg whites (depends on how many muffin tins you are using and size….I usually just eyeball it)
- Veggies of choice (I like mushrooms, tomato, and zucchini)
- Salt and pepper
- Set the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray your muffin tin with non-stick spray, or olive oil
- Chop up the veggies into small pieces and mix into the eggs with salt and pepper
- Fill muffin tins up 3/4 of the way
- Bake for approx. 2o minutes
- Put in the fridge for breakfast!