This is one of the easiest and yummiest breakfast options I have come across….and there are so many different options!
Overnight Oatmeal basic:
- 1/2-3/4 cup of steel cut oats
- 1/2-3/4 cup of almond milk (any liquid will do)
- a squirt of agave
Mix these all in a mason jar…and then the fun begins. I typically add either strawberries or banana to mine, but there are so many different things you can try. Once I decide on what I am adding, I put the lid on and toss them in the fridge. In the morning it’s the perfect breakfast to grab whether you’re on the go or just crunched for time at home.
Here are some other options to try:
- Banana and all natural peanut butter
- Any mixture of berries
- Apples, cinnamon and honey
- Maple syrup and blueberries
- Chocolate protein powder and fruit or nuts
NOTE: A great addition to this recipe are chia seeds…they are known as a super food and also fill you up a little more than just the oatmeal alone!